Coronavirus COVID-19 Information
We want to assure everyone that we are doing everything possible to keep you
all safe within our clinic and we do continue to function as usual with all appointments.
We thank you for your cooperation over this time in informing us of any illness
or symptoms and self quarantining where ever there is any possible or
confirmed illness or if you have had contact with people with the illness.
What we are doing :
- all chairs, benches, surfaces are being sterilised 3 times a day
- all usual infection control procedures have been upheld and tightened
- All our staff have fresh masks to wear;
- all equipment has been sprayed after every use of handling
- we have always and continue to use alcohol based hand sanitisers between each client;
- all our staff have been advised in symptoms to watch for and infection control practices;
- all contact surfaces ie door handles , eftpos terminal etc are being sprayed with medical grade anti-bacterial sprays
- hand sanitiser is available for clients attending appointments.
- information and signage is posted in the practice detailing signs and symptoms and when to report.
At this stage to limit risk of spread we ask you to call to move appointments
forward two weeks or until your symptoms resolve for all clients with any
symptoms or contact with others who may have come in contact with the virus.
We are working as per usual otherwise so thank you still for your ongoing support as we negotiate this period.
We are calm ourselves as most of these infection control practices are standard
routine to us as we always endeavour to bring you a clean and safe place to attend for treatment.
Please if you don’t have any symptoms or contact risks, know we have your health and wellness always as priority and it is safe to attend. Small businesses like ours rely on your support in these times so we ask people not to panic about attending.
More information on CoVID-19 can be sourced from the Australian Department
of Health website
Information is changing rapidly and we will endeavour to keep you up to date as information becomes available.